JD Edwards Enterprise One is a powerful, open-standard, low TCO ERP suite for enterprises that manufacture, construct, distribute, service or manage products, physical assets, real estate, or operations.
We are a leading end-to-end service provider of JD Edwards Consulting Services.
Our consulting team has extensive experience with both JD Edwards EnterpriseOne and JD Edwards World. As an end-to-end service provider NTS provide Project Management services, JD Edwards applications services, JD Edwards technology services, and JD Edwards development services.
NTS extensive project experience includes:
- New JD Edwards implementations
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Upgrades
- JD Edwards World Upgrades
- JD Edwards Migrations
- Global rollouts
- Technical Development
- Customization / Add-on Modules.
- Data Conversions / Interfaces.
NTS’S JD Edwards: Significant Focus Areas
Supported by its strong domain expertise and experience, NTS’ solutions focus on the following:
- Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Discrete and Process Manufacturing
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- Quality Control management
- Sales Order Management
- Project / Program Management and Cost Reporting
- Asset Lifecycle Management
- Construction and Real Estate Management
JD Edwards Support, Hosting and Managed Services
- Our support, hosting and managed services represents a highly cost-effective approach to savings on your support costs. NTS’s comprehensive and responsive range of services consistently achieves 100% resolution within SLA framework. We support many of the largest JD Edwards customers to whom we guarantee very high system availability, quality resolution of issues and proactive systems support and management.
- NTS offers a full range of flexible support services to JD Edwards customers, from ad-hoc on-demand support to assist you when your own staff are absent, or to help during peaks in demand, to fully outsourced support, managed services and hosting.
On Demand JD Edwards Support
- This is an extremely flexible service option which allows you to access any of our highly experienced JD Edwards Applications and Technical Support teams. This is an ad hoc payment service using NTS support hours (‘credits’) enabling you to access JD Edwards functional support covering all application modules, development services and CNC system administration when you require it.
- The facility is straightforward to use and you are not tied into any long-term fees or contracts. You simply purchase a number of support hours (‘credits’) and call them off whenever you like, by calling us or logging your issues on the NTS Service Desk, your issues will be immediately resolved.